Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dubai Sport Smackdown

Inspiring: gothic makeup green.

I like trying new things as far as makeup is concerned. I'm always asking how I would be the right color, or if I would be fine eye makeup differently or choose a different color of lipstick.

In my day "baby bat", only had three eye shadows: a dark gray, one purple and one red. And the only eyeliner I used was black (obviously). But over the years you open your mind and see that to create a dark look is not necessary to follow exactly any rules. Some things are great with a gothic look, and not necessarily those that you usually find on websites or forums.

A color that is valuable for creating eye makeup look dark while dramatic and original is the green, preferably in shades of emerald. Looks fantastic with brown eyes, honey and green highlights in your natural color. Ideally, choose a dark color with a greenish reflection that will highlight your eyes. You can combine it with a black eyeliner or emphasized more with a pencil and green also play with different shades of green. My favorite: Émeraude the Bourjois Noir.





For
Of course, you can also opt for electric greens creating a look with a touch industrial or punk. For example I love the idea of \u200b\u200beyes which combines a brown shade and a green, I think it would look great with a steampunk because it reminds a bit to the tones used in this aesthetic (one day I'll do a post about it.)






As for lips, green actually supports many variations, depending on the shade of green you choose. So you can choose from a red, a nice light pink, fuchsia or even a black.





addition green shadows and pencils encourage all types of skin tones, from the whitest to the darkest without forgetting the middle, so that by choosing well, surely you can find a shade that suits you and create a beautiful look.





0 comments:

Post a Comment