Sunday, May 1, 2011

Make A Custom Bmx Online

pants, white corsets and other accessories. Looks

been a while since I updated my logbook of purchases, and in the last two months I've found some very interesting things.

Building in stores comes more and more summer clothes, I went looking pirate pants. I have one in black, but I wanted to have some more as they are very fresh and practical. I spoke in a previous post on how to create Gothic looks in these pants, and look forward to implementing it.

So I bought the same model but different colors: one black and one green military power for themselves vary. I bought them in C & A by € 12 each. The downside is that they do not have many colors (black, green and beige). But there are very well adjusted, and are simple without being completely simple. The only thing is I would have preferred that fastens with buttons and not to string, but that at the same time also makes them very comfortable as they are quite elastic.






Another purchase was the chain for trousers or skirt. I loved the detail of small coffins> or \u0026lt;. It's an easy way customize a simple pants or a skirt, but we must also take into account the whole and not reload as the chain stresses enough. It cost me € 7.50 at a store called Málaga "The 400 chickens" . But in general these types of things can be found in accessories shops "alternative" and Gothic shops and / or heavies.



Then I took this great scarf, that really draws attention to the whole world. Is finite and not too long, just enough to atármelo neck, get rid of spring moisture and give a charming touch. It is black with a print of skulls in green, white and turquoise. It could also be used as a belt or tied at the wrist. The scarf is a very practical addition to that can give you many applications. cost me € 5 (again in "The 400 chickens ).



And the latest purchases, I made a couple of weeks. The first one made me very excited: a pair of leather (leatherette actually). But it's very good quality, very soft and pleasant to touch. I found it in HyM for 15 € (sales was 50%). The style is that of a skinny trousers, looks good to combine with a boot on top. Not exactly as a normal pants because it lacks buttons and zipper, but put it the way it's almost like a glove. In my opinion, that part of fabric is best combined with a top that is open (style empire) and a little too long to hide that part. Premiered yesterday advantage of the rain, are very comfortable, perfect for this time still wet and somewhat cool, and very sexy. Then I added a long cardigan and my old clock hanging was a great look.



By chance I found this great white corset shop White (looks like a bad joke, but it is well XD). It took me € 22.99 . It is a denim corset with laces in the front. Behind it is an elastic band that allows you the settings, and a side zipper to make it easier to put it. It is very cool, and to be elastic perfectly suits your figure, making a beautiful way. It has a frayed fabric detail on the top that I liked. Inside is a print of blue roses, but do not really see when you're wearing. I have black corset, red and purple one, but I really wanted one in white for the summer because I will come great.


0 comments:

Post a Comment