Sunday, May 8, 2011

How Do Do I Get Rid Of Discoloured Bottles

My favorite corsets. Looks

A reader told me I would love to see what my favorite corsets, and it was a great idea. Over the years (about 10 years of painstaking effort XD) I brought together a small collection of corsets, is probably my favorite outfit. I use them all year: in winter on a shirt or top, to which I add a little bullfighter coldest days during the summer the perfect garment for a night out. At first only reserved for special occasions, but over time I learned that I can use for every day if I choose either the model.

This corset I bought it in Pimkie. It's simple, making it very wearable. You do not have whales, although it is slightly stiff, and fastens with loops on the front. It's good to have a corset without too many frills as you can easily combine with other pieces (a piece of lace for example), and is also the best choice for everyday, when you do not want an ornate look but want to keep your gothic side.



This second brace Promod bought it at Christmas. I like it because it is unlike any you have, with that mauve and gray in color and black drawing of flowers. Is semi-rigid, with whales that keep shape, and fastened with loops on the front. As above, I can combine it with different items in both cold weather and heat.



This is probably my corset favorite. I bought it at the Morgan brand, which has some beautiful corsets, although somewhat expensive. It is a word of honor with many details. At the front fastens with clips and is topped with two other bows and pleats. And back you can adjust with the ties. What I like about this brace is that it has many different details, both front and back, and makes a beautiful heart neckline. I love to combine with a lace top.





The following is a semirigid brace that I bought in the shop gothic Tiberio Dark Side. It is black with a stripe print on side, and two small loops. Fastens with zipper, making it very easy and quick placement, unlike other models. A corset is original and simple at the same time, long enough to use on a Saturday morning to walk around downtown. But also quite nice for a special night.



And finally my red corset, which also acquired Tiberio Dark Side. I like it because it leaves the black corset collection I have. Then you have those precious details of lace and little bows. It has a lovely red, and is a great contrast when you combine it with a black skirt. I like having braces in different colors so you can change and get out of the all black look.


The moral to be drawn from this is that to find beautiful corsets, do not always have to go to stores Gothic. In stores "normal" you can find beautiful clothes and good quality, besides having a very affordable price usually. To do this you must be attentive to the trends and look a little different stores. Gothic stores have going for variety of models throughout the year, and high quality products. For me the balance is to have several different styles of corsets: some more simple you can use every day (perhaps not to go to college or school, but for lunch), and more special to go. And if you want to get out of the ordinary, go for other colors.

If you're interested in learning about the history and evolution of the corset, you can read this post .

0 comments:

Post a Comment