Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rain_korean_pop_singer

Claire'sy goodies tricks for those allergic to costume jewelry.

I recently discovered that my mother Claire's store, and I'm glad to see him excited, but we are interested in different sections XD. The good thing about this shop is that it encompasses different styles, from a more romantic to a more gothic, you have all kinds of accessories (earrings, bracelets, necklaces, hair accessories for the clothes ...) and although everything is costume jewelry, are quality parts at a very affordable price.

My problem is I am allergic to the jewelry, I have no problems with rings or bracelets, but with earrings. The trick I have taught and worked for me is: paint the earring hook (the part that you enter in your ear) with nail polish (if it is clear you will not notice). In this way you create a protective layer and prevents the material that will give you the allergy-causing itching. is true that not everyone serves . There are people who will continue to cause itching. But it is an alternative to try.

Turning to mention all the shopping, my mother made me some small gifts that I hope to release in the coming days. I can not give exact prices because they are gifts, but give some approximate because I remember seeing them in the store.

one hand we have this cute pendant in an antique mirror antique silver tone. It has a lovely romantic style, with carved back and a small mirror in front. I think it may be useful for those who always forget to bring a small mirror in her purse.





Second is this clip in a loop with a small skull in the middle aged metal. Can be combined with shirts or jackets, but also a simple way to decorate a handbag. I know that your price is about 5 or 6 € .



Finally are these earrings Accessorize store, which cost about € 8 . The stone is crystal clear and I will come great to combine with my white quartz pendant (which incidentally was also my mother and gave it to me XD).

0 comments:

Post a Comment